Friday, February 11, 2011

NEW ~ Guitar Charms - guitar pick earrings!


These adorable, charm guitar pick earrings were
designed with my daughter Danielle in mind for
her 19th birthday!
A beautiful Abalone guitar pick and electric guitar,
'cause she rocks, with two sparkling swarovski crystals
hang together in a charm like fashion on these earrings.
They make a little tinkling sound as you move your
 head, adding to their irresistible "charm"!
A must have for the one that "rocks" in your life,
they can be purchased on our Looking Glass website.
(click on "What's New" and you'll find them)!



2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    I love your blog and am so happy I have a place to come and say hello. Your earrings are beautiful and I can't wait to showcase them on my blog.

    Miss you and can't wait to chat.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cathy!!
    You're the best ; )

    ReplyDelete